Subject: Re: Fast LW 4.0/4.1 for Amiga!
From: [email-masked] (Mike Crumpler)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 12:19:05 -0500

>
>There are advantages and disadvantages to all the platforms. I don't 
>think there's anything wrong with using multiple platforms. In fact I 
>think it's a necissity for me. To be able to run them on one box would be 
>a real help.
>

Agreed! I work in a lab at a university. We have PC's, Mac's and our beloved 
Amiga's (an A2000 and an A4000). They are all networked together so file 
transfering is not really a problem. The point is that there ARE advantages 
and disadvantages to each system. I love our Amigas; I also have a A4000 at 
home. It depends on what you want to do. 

                                Mike
Mike Crumpler
Space Power Institute
Auburn University, Al.          
[email-masked]